Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When I Grow Up...


Who wants to grow up? I know I dont I wish I could have stayed a child forever. Well I mean I wish I could have some of the perks that children have. You know no bills no troubles no worries at all. But when ur a child u cant wait to grow up. How ironic. Ur tired of not being able to this or do that. Now when ur old enough to do this and do that u want to return to the state when u couldnt. Growing up means ur getting closer to death. So Carpe Diem! Live everyday as if it were ur last. Dont dwell on the past u cant change n e thing that happend then. But u can control ur future. Dream big and execute ur plans. What good is a dream without a plan? The car won't move without a little gas. So fill ur car up and get it moving. I have so much work now its crazy i am goin to be like a hermit. But I know that this is sumthin I have to do if I want to be successful. Hard times are just for a moment they dont last always. So b optimistic n everything u do even if its something u dont want to do. Make it fun u will get something out of it. Everything happens for a reason....

1 comment:

Cat Hill said...

I don't know how you going to take this but you kinda look like Brandy in this pic...