Wednesday, September 17, 2008

None Changing Cycle I Call Life....

Have you ever felt like everythin u do u still fail?? No one like u ur so beautiful but still u cant get a man. I just dont know why but I cant get a man for the life of me.. Its crazy. There was a point in time when I just wanted to talk to a lot of guys at once. But im past that stage and now I cant find just one. Then there are plenty of guys that want to be with me but I dont want them. Its always the ones that r throwing themselves at u that u dont want. But the ones that u really want they dont want n e thing to do with u. I thought I had this thing all figured out but im still stuck in the same position. Then I tell myself time after time I want allow myself to fall for someone. When I fall I usually end up getting hurt and why set myself up for disappointment??? I just want to be happy.... I know being in a relationship wont make me happy but it will make me feel better. It never changes I feel like im on a merry go round n im tryna get off but its too fast.

No comments: