Monday, September 8, 2008

Rainy Days


Its cold and rainy out.. I hate these kinds of days no one wants to go out. Everyone seems to think as if they're gonna melt or sumthin. The weather is changing and the days are getting shorter. Which means the nights will be longer. And they will appear even longer if u dont have someone to share them with. So I know how lonely the winter was last year. I dont want to experience that again. The rain makes me so sleepy and its just makes the day seem so sad. You dont want to look out the window because it seems like the world is just sad. Well at least its gettin closer to winter.. whick equals christmas time. Yay! I went to school today and my teacher taught us how to use a condom...Remind u this is my natural science teacher. We had just came in from a nature walk. Well the moral of the condom demo was how aids is real. WRAP IT UP PEOPLE!!!! If u want to get wet wear a rain cap. But the safest way to practice safe sex is no sex at all.
Omg. How weird was the mtv music awards??? Its never organized and wat makes it so bad is that its live. So u see all the bloppers. O and I mean they should have just named it The Brittney Spears Awards because she took home every award. Why dont u just give it up?? Shakes my head. Rihanna was really pretty she is really living up to the "Good Girl Gone Bad". She has done like a complete 360 the new hair is awesome.
Yea but since the winter is right around the corner I hope I have someone to keep me warm.. Where r u prince charming???

No comments: