Friday, September 12, 2008

Leave Kanye Alone...


Ok everyone has their own opinion on Kanye. And everyone pretty much says he's an asshole. But he I think that's what makes him an individual. He wasnt put here to please anyone. All he has to do is make good music for us to enjoy and that's what he's done and continues to do. Yes sumtimes he talks too much and seems rude but dont u just love it??? His lyrics are hot! His swag is off the meter he got this whole attitude like im the shit. And I luv it!

I know losing his mom was extremely tough for him seeing how close they were... And it seems like Kanye hasn't been the same since. I know on the mtv awards he didnt come off as the asshole we love. But then yesturday they're sayin how he got arrested im like WOW!!! It seems like he snapped. But I dont blame him the media is always picking on him and this time he had enough. Who knows what he was goin through and then to have someone trying to snap pics of u could b pretty annoying. The poparazi got wat he deserved. I think all celebs should do that that would make a nice statement. If someone doesnt want their pic taken why force it??? shakes my head. Wat ever happend to privacy?

2 comments:

Young Truth said...

Got A Point Leave My Brova kanye Alone


Follow My Blog Please

She Bangz® said...

yesss so true....plus the media always makes everything outta a big deal....i feel that he shouldna been arrested for that