Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bad Weather Always Looks Worst Through a Window

i look sooo uncomfortable in this pic but u get the pic...
You never know what someone is goin through and its always so ez to give ur opinion about them. But u can never really judge someone because u havent walked in their shoes. U dont view the world through their eyes. So b4 u deem someone a slut or a low life find out what's goin on. There is always reason behind someone's actions. That girl doesn't go around screwing every guy that shows interest for nothing. There is something deeper in the surface. This is something I am guilty of as well I make hasty generalizations but I always do my research. Everything happens for a reason. Its so easy to just throw advice on someone telling them how u would react in a situation. But truth b told its always easier for someone lookin from the outside. Because they see the whole picture. When ur in a rut a TRUE FRIEND not someone that claims to b ur friend but a TRUE FRIEND could honestly b that voice of reason. Friends are only lookin out for u. They want the best for u and when they see somoone doin u unjustly its their duty to let u know. But its up to u to take heed to wat they are telling u. I love my friends so much and at times they can go off the deep end but u know how ever far they go I will always be here. And at times it may seem like im judgeing them its totally not my motives. I just want to help and show them all things that I see. So they can change for the better. And I do this in hopes of them doing the same in return. But you should never judge a taco by its shell because there are so many different layers and kinds. Just give it a taste thats the only way you can really get a good point of view about it.

No comments: