Thursday, August 27, 2009

Porcelian Doll


Words of a wise woman "I had a porcelian doll I had onto it way too tightly and when it broke I swore I'd never hold onto something so tightly again." Finally finding what you have been wanting and praying for is a blessing in its self.. But when that blessing is taken away from you, it causes you to take a step back from the situation and evaluate. This thing happened so fast.. I dont wanna call it love because I dont really know what love is. But I know it has potential! One thing I do know is that I dont want to be bamboozled. I know many people will have things to say but there is only one captain of this ship.. I hope I am going in the right direction.. I can see it but it feels more like a fairy tale. But they do say fairytales have happy endings I hope this is true. Because when im with you I feel happy I feel loved and I feel like I cant wait to be with you again. I dont know if thats because of the situation of you leaving me..I have never been in a situation like this.. I never had someon show me the affection the way you have.. Or maybe I have and I just eat the shit up when you give it to me. Whatever it is I love it and I hope the fire doesnt burn out on either side..

No comments: