Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bifocals


I always sit and think.. maybe I think too much maybe thats the problem. But thinking has gotten me far n this life.. People ask why I dont talk much.. Im more of an observer.. I sit back and watch the world. At times it feels like it is passing me by but other times I feel like im way above the rest..At times I feel like I have friends and at times I feel alone. But what is a friend any way.. Someone you can go too and someone that knows all your secrets.. I like to say I have associates and one good friend. And she doesnt even know everything about me.. Over these years I realized its hard to say goodbye! But when its like I have been saying goodbye to you my friend for the past 2 years... So its not so hard. I dispise <--sp kissing peoples ass. Sometimes I do things that are misunderstood.. Sometimes I can be a bitch! But friends always look past that.. A friendship is a bond.. And you my friend have let that bond unravel. I was still holding on but wats the purpose when all I will be left with is strands and memories from our friendship bond. As much as I would like to forget about you its hard because you have been my friend for so long. But I guess thats the way life is.. Its already written. They say people are in your life for a season and I guess our season has passed... I just dont understand how you let people bring us apart I thought we were bff's...

No comments: