Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He's Definately a Psycho




Guys r animals all of them.. Its like u get one and u think like he may be different bcuz he tells u so.. But they are all the same. So I let whatever they say go n one ear n out the other. N it seems that every guy I meet I kinda fall n luv with them. haha its so dumb.


I had 2 crazy guys to start off o9 so what does that say about the rest of the year?? Hopefully nothing.. : (


The last crazy guy was dope luved his style, smile, all that. He was a little young he didnt have a ride but his splashiness over compinsated all that.


But I went to his house after we had like a 2 week break which was totally not my idea.. He just didnt call me for two weeks n when he finally did I went to his house like a idiot..


Everything went well until he tried to get me to go down on him.. Im like "DUDE NO WAY" then he tried to force me into doin it..


I was so frickin scared because he started to like choke me n shit.. wtf!!!


I havent talked to him since.

No comments: