Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Heartless


ok so I thought I found mr. perfect.. well guess wat he tried to trick tha gucci. he wine n dined me spent that good dough but he wasnt just trickin that dough on me. he was also trickin off on a girl right around the way. imagine that!! i found out he was messin wit shorty and n he like well why u still talk to me.. in my mind im thinkin like cuz u spendin that money nigga. FUCK! how u gone b a pimp n u losing. get yo life together clown. thats exactly why im gonna start talkin to non black guys.. i see why black men dont want black women they probably feel like i feel right now. when u get screwed over so much you become apathetic. so now im raising my standards.. n e body know of n e suga daddies? lmfao. jk.

2 comments:

She Bangz® said...

watz his name...? i could use some of that money lolz...j/k but a sugar daddy will be kinda handy rii about now lolz

Luvdopeish said...

omg! lol. his name is Anton
if u meet him run.. he drives a
red Scooby Doo Van horrible I kno... n he's n the army. Sugar Daddies are my next genre for sure :)