Monday, July 6, 2009

Whats Understood Aint Got 2 B Explained...


People are so quick to judge and give opinions.. Its easier said than done for a lot of things... People are so quick to say I would never, why would she?, it would be better if you did this. People are always judging! People want you to do things when they want you to do things and I dont approve. People want instant success, instant gratification, instant outcomes but you have to be patient. There are so many People our here who are misunderstood and I wish they had a voice. At times I feel very misunderstood People look at me and think im one way when I am the exact opposite. People judge with complete ignorance. Sometimes the things I think of I wonder if everyone else thinks the same or am I just nuts??

Another thing I want to touch on is how People were so quick to jump on the Michael Jackson bandwagon of how he was a pediphile. Maybe he just loved kids.. Wats so wrong for a man who enjoyed children? I look at it this way he wanted to give some children the childhood he never got to experience. Just learning about this man and how much torture he went through as a child. I understand how he turned into a (freak show) no disrespect. But he took on a lot of abuse as a child and in his adulthood as well. People need to learn not to be so cruel.

The most important thing in this world is LOVE! If you disagree you have no direction what so ever. 1st Corinthians ch 13 the greatest feeling is Love. People need to learn to love one another. If a lot of these murderers, psychos, robbers, pediphiles, adulterers had someone to love them they would have been better people.
Little girls who are out here sleeping with different guys for attention. So People look at here like she's crazy and immediately start to judge. Why don't you try to see what her problem is instead of labeling her as a hoe?? Im sure there is a reason why she's out there... Rebelious children have a reason as to why they are rebelious. Think b4 you judge People.

No comments: