Saturday, May 2, 2009

Put Your Own Picture On The Ceiling

I use to have a wall full with pictures of celebrities people I longed to meet or even be with.. These were people u can say I sorta idolized. What I didnt realize was that these "idols" were people just like me. PEOPLE that were once like me,, PEOPLE that dreamed in their room. But these PEOPLE followed their dream and made this DREAM into a reality. Its nothing spectacular about them they dont have any super powers or they were once just like me. We have been told since we were young believe in yourself... If you dont believe in yourself who will?? Then there are those people that say 1 outta 1,000,000,000 people become famous. But with faith and determination you can do any thing you just gotta put yourself out there.

I also thought about life and how we are consistantly comparing ourselves to the next person. What somebody else has may not work for you. Somebody has an audi that aint gone work for me.. Somebody has a man that aint what i need in my life right now. I came to realize what God wants me to have I will have. Also things I cant control I shouldnt even worry about. Because I cant control it.

So instead of comparing myself to somebody else im just gonna b me. I took down all those posters and I put up a couple of myself because im not so bad. : )

No comments: