Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just Somethings On My Mind.....


Swag---- soooo I luv this word. But just like all other popular words it has its season. Everyone wants to have swag but everyone doesnt have it. I like to think of it this word like love. You cant use it so freely. You cant tell someone u luv them when u really dont. So u shouldnt say u have swag when u really dont.

I was watching 106 n park n these dudes from the bay had a song n dance "lean get yo swagger right" the shit was hot. N the best thing about it .... they all had swag. I luv cali's swag as well as new york swag its priceless.

You rarely see people wit swag in Chicago u gotta go downtown for that. Then its like everybody jump on the bandwagon when a trend come out. Be original man!



Moving On!!!!!!


Let the past b the past: I hate when people let their past control their future. This one guy I had a lil thing for he was damaged goods. He was like a brick wall he wouldnt let his self go, he wouldnt give me his all because he was afriad.

By doing this he aint doin nothing but cuttin himself short. He gotta see that everyone aint gone b like o girl. I just think our whole lil situation was unfortunate. Oh yea and he got mad SWAG!!!! That's wat I like about him real talk.




Last....


Ok one of my ex's we are like still cool or whatever. He has a lil girlfriend but he calls me and tells me how he would get wit me... All the time im thinkin like whats up wit ya girl. Cuz just last week he told me that he loves her. But if u love her so much why u callin me? I dunno.


But heres the killer part he told me if I lost 15 to 20 pounds he would wife me... WHAT THE HELL!!!! if that aint the dummest crap I dunno what is. I mean either u like me or u dont. Take it or leave it. I just cant believe that he would even fix his lips to say sumtin so stupid. Just another piece of evidence that guys r dumb....

1 comment:

Young Truth said...

Do You Think I Got Swag? Lol I Feel I Do [Not Bein' Cocky]

But Yeaa My Party Waz Crackin'
Lol

[Aim] kingyoungtruth

Myspace.com/kingyoungtruthonline